How to import all records of particular CRM Object(s) into Veeva Align, without running a Full CRM Refresh or an Import Date Override job?
This is possible by manipulating the Process Monitor records.
- Navigate to Admin (Business Admin) --> in Component.
- Select Process Monitors.
- Change the value of the Last Completed Import Datetime field of the desired CRM object(s) to 1990-01-01 in order to import all records of the particular CRM object(s).
These steps do not interrupt the Import of the records of the other CRM Objects in the event the Last Completed Import Datetime is left unchanged. The value of the Last Completed Import Datetime resets after the Import from CRM job has run. The value is set to the datetime when the Import from CRM job is completed.
There are several advantages of using Process Monitor records over the Full CRM Refresh and Import Date Override options:
- The password of the CRM Connection User is not required.
- Ability to select the particular CRM Object(s), that can potentially decrease the duration.
- Similarly to the Import Date Override option, the Last Completed Import Datetime serves as the date and time filter to decide which records to import based on their Created and Last Modified Dates.
Note: It is not recommended to use this solution permanently. It is considered a useful ability for troubleshooting purposes. The Import from CRM process may take longer if the date is set further in the past, as more records get considered.
Align Help Documentation: Align-CRM Integration
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.