What are the maintenance steps of the Mass Assignment process of the Territory Utilities tool of Veeva CRM? How can the SFDC Assignment Rules be run in Veeva CRM?
These steps to do so are completed in order in Veeva CRM:
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
- In the Territory Utilities tab, click on Rebuild Veeva territory rules.
- Once the rebuilding process finishes, select the desired territory.
- Run Test Territory Assignment. (This step is optional.)
- Once this job finishes, select the desired Territory.
- Click on Run Mass Assignment.
- SFDC Assignment Rules can be executed directly on the Territory Detail records using the Run Rules button, and from the Territory Model using the Run Assignment Rules button.
The Territory Model should ideally be active. The Mass Assignment process does not start the SFDC Assignment Rule process.
CRM Help Documentation:
- How to Clear the Veeva Cache Manually in Veeva CRM?
- Explanation of the Territory Utilities and Salesforce Assignment Rule Processes in Veeva CRM
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.