What are the maintenance steps of the Mass Assignment process of the Territory Utilities tool of Veeva CRM? How can the SFDC Assignment Rules be run in Veeva CRM?
These steps to do so are completed in the order in Veeva CRM. Open the images in a new tab in order to be able to view them. Be sure to wait until one job is completed before starting the next one.
- Be sure to clear the Veeva Cache.
- In the Territory Utilities tab, click on Rebuild Veeva Territory Rules.
- Once the rebuilding process finishes, select the desired territory under Test mass assign Territories for all Accounts.
- Run Test Territory Assignment. (This step is optional.)
- Once this job finishes, select the desired Territory under Mass assign Territories for all Accounts.
- Click on Run Mass Assignment.
- SFDC Assignment Rules can be executed directly on the Territory Detail records using the Run Rules button, and from the Territory Model using the Run Assignment Rules button.
- The Territory Model must be active.
- The Mass Assignment process does not start the SFDC Assignment Rule process.
- It is possible to check the status of SFDC Assignment Rule jobs by navigating to Jobs -> Background Jobs.
CRM Help Documentation:
- How to Clear the Veeva Cache Manually in Veeva CRM?
- Explanation of the Territory Utilities and Salesforce Assignment Rule Processes in Veeva CRM
- Is it Possible to Stop any Type of Mass Assignment or SFDC Assignment Rule Jobs in Veeva CRM?
- The Territory Mass Assignment is Unexpectedly Launched for Every Territory in Veeva CRM