How to add a repeating item group in Vault CDMS?
Users who can enter data in CDMS can add a new sequence of a Repeating Item Group from within the Form containing it. Note that the study design may limit the number of times an item group can repeat.
- Navigate to the form containing the Repeating Item Group.
- If sequences already exist, scroll past the last existing sequence. Depending on the study design, Vault may automatically create all required item groups for a form.
Click + New Section.
- Vault adds a new sequence of the Item Group to the form.
- Enter data in the Item Group.
- Click Complete when finished entering data for the entire Form.
Note: If the item group uses a tabular view, click +New Row in that view to add a new item group.
This is a general article, configuration may vary. For any questions please contact Veeva support at email@example.com
Vault Help Documentation: Repeating & Common Forms