How to add a repeating item group in Vault CDMS?
Users who can enter data in CDMS can add a new sequence of a Repeating Item Group from within the Form containing it. Note that the study design may limit the number of times an item group can repeat.
- Navigate to the form containing the Repeating Item Group.
- If sequences already exist, scroll past the last existing sequence. Depending on the study design, Vault may automatically create all required item groups for a form.
Click + New Section.
- Vault adds a new sequence of the Item Group to the form.
- Enter data in the Item Group.
- Click Complete when finished entering data for the entire Form.
Note: If the item group uses a tabular view, click +New Row in that view to add a new item group.
This is a general article, configuration may vary. For any questions please contact Veeva support at email@example.com
Vault Help Documentation: Repeating & Common Forms
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.