Why the Bring Forward Annotations button is not visible in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
There are many reasons why the action Bring Forward Annotations is not available in Vault:
- There are no annotations created in the version from where a user is trying to Bring Forward Annotations.
When the number of annotations in the target version is 0, the Bring Forward Annotations action is not visible from the version where the user is trying to act.
- The annotations left in the version from where a user is trying to Bring Forward Annotations are resolved annotations.
The resolved annotations are hidden so they do not show in the annotations when a user tries to bring forward annotations. If a user tries to bring forward annotations from a version where there are only resolved annotations, Bring Forward Annotations does not appear in the current version.
- The user is missing Annotate permission in the state from where is trying to bring forward annotations.
If the user is missing Annotate permission in the state where the user is trying to bring forward annotations, the option is not available for them.
- How to Bring Forward Annotations from a Previous Version in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
- How to Check Sharing Settings Permissions in PromoMats?