How to Reset a Password in Veeva Learning Portal for CDMS?
A user can follow the below steps to reset the password of their Veeva Learning Account:
- Go to learning.veeva.com.
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Insert the Username or Email address and click on Reset Password.
- An Email from email@example.com is sent to the registered email address, with a link to reset the password and the username. Click on the link.
- Type a new password in the New Password field.
- Re-type the same password in the Confirm Password.
- Click Reset Password.
If the Reset Password email is not in the inbox folder:
- Check the spam/junk folder.
- Contact the GSC at CDMS_support@veeva.com.
This is a general article, configuration may vary. For any questions please contact Veeva support at firstname.lastname@example.org