How to mark a form as Intentionally Left Blank in Vault CDMS?
A form can be marked as Intentionally Left Blank instead of being deleted.
This lets the Sponsor know that the specific Data requested in that Form is not collected and the reason why.
Intentionally Left Blank prevents Vault from generating any System Queries against the form.
To mark a Form as Intentionally Left Blank users with Data Entry permissions can follow the below steps:
- Go to the Action Menu (Gear Icon) on the right-hand side of the Form.
- Click on the Intentionally Left Blank option.
- A pop-up dialogue appears. Select the most appropriate reason for the change from the drop-down list and click on Continue.
The Form is now marked as Intentionally Left Blank. The icon of the Form changes to.
Please note that Forms that contain data require to be reset before they can be marked as Intentionally Left Blank:
- If the Intentionally Left Blank option is selected as the first action, an informative pop-up will appear before Users can proceed.
- If the Form has Data entered Users can select from the Action Menu Reset Form.
This is a general article, configuration may vary. For any questions please contact Veeva support at email@example.com
Vault Help Documentation: Entering Data
Knowledge Base: How to Reset or Resubmit the Completed Form in Vault CDMS?