How to create a report to track the Task Instructions in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Once a task is marked as complete, the task instructions can be tracked by running a report.
A user needs Report permission to create the report.
In order to create the report, users follow the steps below:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on Create.
- Select Report.
- Select the Report type Workflow with Document.
- Click Continue.
- Set the Task Instructions filter to is not blank.
- Add additional columns using the Edit Columns option.
- Add the column Task Instructions to the Displayed Columns section and click OK.
- Click on Run to see the results of the Report.
- Click Save to save this new report once the results are satisfying.
Knowledge Base: How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?