How to create a report to track the Task Instructions in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Once a task is marked as complete, the task instructions can be tracked by running a report.
A user needs Report permission to create the report.
In order to create the report, users follow the steps below:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on Create.
- Select Report.
- Select the Report type Workflow with Document.
- Click Continue.
- Set the Task Instructions filter to is not blank.
- Add additional columns using the Edit Columns option.
- Add the column Task Instructions to the Displayed Columns section and click OK.
- Click on Run to see the results of the Report.
- Click Save to save this new report once the results are satisfying.
Knowledge Base: How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.