How to show the value difference between the values of two Datetime fields on an object in Veeva Align?
- Create a new custom Formula field on the Object.
Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Select the Object --> Create new field.
- Set the Return Type to Number.
- Enter the Formula Expression of the custom field into the Formula Expression section, which will get evaluated to return the resulting value of the subtraction. (Later End Date Time - Earlier End Date Time).
The result will be in the measure of days.
- To get the value in Hours: Multiply the formula by 24.
- To get the value in Minutes: Multiply the formula by 1440. (24x60)
- To get the value in Seconds: Multiply the formula by 86400. (24x60x60)
This field shows the difference between the Creation DateTime and the End DateTime fields on the Process Task object in seconds.
Align Help Documentation: N/A