How to bulk update a user role on multiple documents in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
The user needs Bulk Update permission to make this change.
To assign a role on several documents at once, follow the steps below:
- Select all documents where the change is needed, either by using filters in the Library or the Cart.
- Click the Actions Menu in the Library, or in the Cart and select the Bulk Action.
- Confirm the document selection in Step 1 and click Next.
- From the Choose Action page, select Add Users to Role and click Next.
On the Add Users to Role page, select a user's name and the role, then click Next.
NOTE: If the selected documents are in different lifecycles and document types, only roles that are shared between these document types will be available.
Confirm your selection in Confirmation, then click Finish.
NOTE: Vault will exclude documents where the selected user cannot be assigned to the selected role
- A banner at the top of the screen confirms that the system is processing the change.
Knowledge Base: How to Change the Owner of Multiple Documents in PromoMats?
Vault Help: Using Bulk Document Actions