How to search for those documents where document numbers start with a certain string in Vault?
To retrieve all documents starting with the user entered string in the document number field, do the following:
- Select the search modifier for Document Number.
- Type the string of the start number of the document number.
- Type an asterisk after a partial document number while at least one suggestion is displayed.
- The search modifier immediately turns green and is ready to apply.
- Press Enter to get the search result.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.