How to check the planned date range of an event in CDMS?
- Locate the study in Studio tab.
- Click the specified Event from Schedule and open the Properties panel.
- Refer to Day Range Early, Day Range Late, Offset Days and Offset Event.
- Day Range Early and Day Range Late: the earliest (before) and latest (after) possible number of days that an event could occur in relation to the Planned Date, which is determined by the Offset Days and Offset Event.
- Offset Days: the number of days that the event is offset from the chosen Offset Event.
- Offset Event: the event that Vault creates the window around.
- Calculate the Planned Date of the specified event
For example, if the Event Date of Week1 is set as 20-May-2021, then the Planned Date Range of Week 2 is from 26-May-2021 to 28-May-2021.
Vault Help Documentation: Building the Schedule
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.