A Document Type can be configured with multiple Lifecycles available.
When a document's Lifecycle must be changed keeping the same Document Type, Subtype and Classification, the user can Make a Copy, or Reclassify the document twice to keep the same Document Number.
Reclassify permission is needed to perform this action.
In order to keep the same document Number, please follow the below steps:
- In the Information Box, select Reclassify.
- From the dropdown, choose any other Subtype/ Classification and click Ok.
- The system shows a warning message every time a document is reclassified.
- Complete the mandatory fields (in yellow) if necessary and click Save.
- Then, click Reclassify again and select the correct Document Type, Subtype and Classification.
- When completing the Mandatory fields, select the correct Lifecycle from the dropdown and click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Knowledge Base Articles:
- How to Reclassify a Document in PromoMats?
- Why a User Cannot Reclassify a PromoMats Document?
- What is a Document Lifecycle in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.