How to create rules to filter Veeva email notifications for Vault in Outlook?
Veeva email notifications cannot be turned off in PromoMats. However, emails can be moved, flagged, and responded to automatically using Outlook’s rules.
Additionally, rules enable Users to play sounds, move messages to folders, or display new item notifications.
Generally, the quickest and easiest rule to create is a rule that moves an item from a particular sender or with specific words in the subject line to another folder.
The rule can be created directly from a message the user has already received.
1. In the Inbox or another email folder, right-click an email and click on Rules.
2. Select a choice from the list. By default, Outlook suggests the creation of rules based on the sender and the recipients. More options can be found by selecting Create Rule.
3. Choose one or more of the first three checkboxes in the Create Rule dialog box.
4. The Do the following section allows users to assign a rule that moves a message to a folder by checking the Move the item to folder box. Then, select the folder from the Select Folder dialog and click OK.
5. Click OK to save the newly created rule.
Note: The rule is applied to messages users have already received if they check the Run this rule now on messages already in the current folder box on the Success dialog box and then click OK.
Advanced Options allow users to create rules that are fully customizable, as there are a wide variety of options for each type of rule users create.
For further details on the Advanced Options (Rules Wizard) or general information, visit the Microsoft Help site.
Other Documentation: Microsoft Help site