How to allow third party cookies in Google Chrome?
Cookies are small files created by websites users visit. By saving them, they make browsing the web more efficient. Cookies allow websites to keep users logged in, remember their preferences, and provide localized content.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are those created by the website users visit.
- A third-party cookie is one that is created by another website. Many of the site's content, like images, comes from these sites.
When third-party cookies are disabled, some websites may not work properly.
Third party cookies can be allowed in Google Chrome for a specific site by following the steps below:
- Click on the eye icon in the address bar.
- Click on Site not working?
- Click on the Allow cookies blue button.
For more information, please visit the Google Chrome Help site.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.