How to allow third party cookies in Microsoft Edge?
Cookies are small files created by websites users visit. By saving them, they make browsing the web more efficient. Cookies allow websites to keep users logged in, remember their preferences, and provide localized content.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are those created by the website users visit.
- A third-party cookie is one that is created by another website. Many of the site's content, like images, comes from these sites.
When third-party cookies are disabled, some websites may not work properly.
To allow third-party cookies in Microsoft Edge, please follow the steps below:
- Select the Tools button, and then select Settings.
- Select Cookies and site permissions.
- Click on Manage and delete cookies and site data, and click on the toggle to disable the option Block third-party cookies.
For more information, please visit the Microsoft Support site.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.