How can Publishers Create a Vault Submission Publishing Support Ticket in the Support Portal?
To open a Publishing Product Support request do the following:
- Login to the Support Portal.
- Click on Tickets.
- Click on the Create New Ticket button:
- Under Log a Ticket, select a Product: Vault
5. Select <Product> Vault Support Request from the drop-down.
6. The screen changes and lists a number of fields appear. Make sure to input the below values:
- Form: Vault Support Request
- Vault Product Area: Submission Publishing
7. Fill in the rest of the fields describing your request including Environment ID, Submission Due Date, etc.
8. Press the Submit button.
9. The ticket is opened with Product Support Publishing Team.
Note: Environment IDs are required when opening tickets with Veeva Support. Read the following article in the KB: How to Find Important ID Information Prior to Opening a Ticket with Veeva Support.
After opening a ticket, it is sometimes needed to grant temporary access to Veeva Support. To do this, use the following information: How to Grant Veeva Support Access in Vault? (KB article)
Vault Support Portal: