Why does a Vault Document Fail to Render?
- Is the document type listed in the Supported File Format list for Vault?
- Is the document a Microsoft Office file that contains macros? Vault may fail to render Microsoft Office files containing macros.
- Is the document digitally-signed or password-protected?
- Is there hidden text or broken images that need to be removed?
- Is the source file corrupted?
- Can the document be opened locally without any errors?
- Is the document a PDF that uses Extension levels? View the How to Re-Save Without Adobe Extension Level article for more information. Vault does not support Extension Levels on PDF documents.
If all of the above are checked and the document still fails to render, open a ticket with Veeva Support to initiate further troubleshooting.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.