During the initial setup of the Vinsights feature, the Analytics Files Tab is missing.
Not all Tabs for new features are created automatically. Some Tabs need to be created by an administrator. Example: Analytics Files
- From Setup, click Create.
- Click Tabs.
- Click New in the Custom Object Tabs related list.
- Select the custom object to display in the custom tab. The label of the new tab is the same as the plural version of the custom object label (Analytics Files).
- Click a tab style to select the color scheme and icon for the custom tab. Or, create a new style.
- Type: Analytics Files in the description of the tab (optional).
- Choose the user profiles for which the new custom tab is available. Assign to a System Administrator or other profiles responsible for VInsights.
- Specify Tab Visibility.
- Specify the custom apps that should include the new tab.
- Check Append tab to users existing personal customizations to add the new tab to the customized display settings if the display is customized.
- Click Save.