Error: Unable to Install iRep at this Time - when installing CRM iRep from the Online Link.
Provisioning Profile issue. The following can be the cause of the problem:
- The profile in a Sandbox does not match Production
- The version of iRep in a Sandbox is archived
- The profile is expired.
The Configuration or Developer Sandbox needs to be refreshed. Use the following steps:
- Log in to Salesforce.com (SFDC) online and click the iRep install link.
- Determine which version of iRep is installed to this environment.
- If the iRep version is several versions behind the most recent, open a ticket with Veeva Support to determine if this version is archived.
- If this version is archived, refresh the Sandbox to have the newest version of iRep available on it.
If using a full Sandbox or a production environment and the profile has not expired, open a ticket with Veeva Support.