The Country code does not copy from Parent to Child through the Account Wizard.
The Parent Account Wizard needs to be configured with Address Inheritance.
- Navigate to the Veeva settings at: Setup --> Develop --> Custom Settings --> Manage.
- Go to ENABLE PARENT WIZARD OPT ACCT TYPES.
- Add Record Type after the Account.
- Enable the ENABLE_PARENT_ACCOUNT_ADDRESS_COPY in the Veeva Settings.
- Navigate to: Veeva Messages.
- Find the message named: ACCT_HIER_ADDR_COPY_FIELDS.
- In the Text field add Country_vod__c.
Example: Id, Name, City_vod__c, State_vod__c, Zip_vod__c, Country_vod__c
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.