Users can see a New Dashboard button on the Reports tab. The requirement is that these users should not be able to create Dashboards. How can the New Dashboard button be removed in Salesforce?
An Administrative Permission needs to be changed at the Profile level.
To change permission,
- Navigate to: Setup --> Manage Users --> Profiles.
- Select the profile for the user(s).
- Click Edit at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the Administrative Permissions section.
- Disable the box for Manage Dashboards.
- Click Save.