Users can see a New Dashboard button on the Reports tab. The requirement is that these users should not be able to create Dashboards. How can the New Dashboard button be removed in Salesforce?
To change permission,
- Navigate to: Setup --> Manage Users --> Profiles.
- Select the profile for the user(s).
- Click Edit at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the Administrative Permissions section.
- Disable the box for Manage Dashboards.
- Click Save.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.