How to reclassify a Vault document?
A user classified the document to an incorrect document type. To reclassify a document, the following must occur:
- The user role should contain the Reclassify permission on the current document state.
- The document cannot be in an active workflow.
- The user has Upload permission to the document type for the document being classified.
To reclassify a document, do the following:
- In the General section of the Document Information, click the Reclassify link.
- Navigate to the Document Type --> Subtype --> Classification.
- Save the document.
Vault Help Documentation: Reclassifying Documents
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.