Unable to upload documents within Vault.
The user does not have permission to upload documents within Vault.
A user or group is able to upload to all Document Types if they are given: Create Document Permission on the base Document Type.
Check if the account has access to Upload documents. Verify that the user has an Upload button in the Orange ribbon across the top of the UI.
To assign the correct permission, an Admin needs to do the following:
- Click on Admin in the orange ribbon.
- Click on Configuration.
- Navigate to Document Types.
- Select the Document Type to which the user needs permission.
- Hover over the action wheel and click Edit Details.
- Click the Security tab.
- Add the user or group to the Create Document Permissions list.
Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Document Types
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.