How to grant Veeva Support temporary access to your Veeva Network instance?
To grant temporary access to Veeva Support in Network, follow these steps:
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Click Admin in the upper-right area of the screen.
- Click on Users in the top navigation.
- Click on the user profile to whom temporary access is provided.
- Check that the Status of the user is Active. If the user profile is already active, proceed with the next step. If it is not active, set the Status to Active.
- Click Save.
- Scroll to the bottom of the user profile page and locate the Veeva Support section.
- Select a Duration from the drop-down list.
- Click the Grant Access button.
- Add a reply message to the Support ticket indicating temporary access is granted.
NOTE: When the issue is resolved, access can be manually revoked. Otherwise, the temporary access is automatically disabled after the set duration expires.
Network Documentation: Modify a user profile
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.