A user is unable to edit document fields or assign users.
A user does not have necessary document role-based permissions to modify Vault document fields.
The user should have the intended permissions on the Document.
Check the Document and determine:
- the document lifecycle
- the document state
- the Role the user has on the document
- Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Lifecycles & Workflows.
- Click the States tab.
- Select the state that the Document is in.
- Click the Security Settings tab.
- Determine the Role that the user is in on the chart.
- Press the Edit button and enable the correct permission.
- Click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Defining Document Role Permissions (Security Setting)
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.