How to Recover the VTrans Folder (Windows Devices) and Installation Logs in CRM?
There are two methods to recover a VTrans Folder:
Method 1: Local device recovery
The locations of the user Vtrans folder and Vod folder in Windows 8 are as follows:
- c:\users\[windows username]\appdata\local\Packages\VeevaMobile_[random key]\localstate\vtrans
- c:\users\[windows username]\appdata\local\Packages\VeevaMobile_[random key]\localstate\vod
Method 2: Sync directly to Veeva
- Check the Upload VTrans checkbox on the user detail page.
- The user performs a sync.
- Verify that the Upload VTrans checkbox is now unchecked. The checkbox automatically resets after a completed sync.
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support so the folders can be recovered from the Veeva servers.
Installation logs can be found at:
- c:\users\[windows username]\appdata\local\apps\ 2.0\[random key]\[random key\veev..tion_[guid]\infolog.txt
CRM Knowledge Article: How to Recover the VTrans Folder (iPad) in CRM?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.