How to Submit a Feature Request for Veeva Products?
Vault has many features and functionalities. Sometimes a new feature or function is beneficial to the customer or a business process. To bring attention to the suggested feature or function, submit feedback to Veeva Product Development.
While logged into Vault:
- Click on the username in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Help from the drop-down menu.
- In the section labeled Share Product Feedback, click the Visit the new portal link.
- Inside the Customer Support and Community Login section a user can login or request a new user account.
- Once logged in, click on the Community tab.
A question can be asked. Or, submit an idea for a new function/feature. Users can also provide a Thank you! to the Veeva Product Teams for the work they do. As well as browse through other suggestions to get an understanding of what requests are made by others.
Vault Help Documentation: Accessing Vault Community
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.