How to Sync a Record with the Veeva OpenData Database?
To sync a record's data with the data currently in the Veeva OpenData database, do the following:
- Log into the local Network Instance as a data steward or admin user.
- Search the record to sync. Click into the profile.
- Click the Data Lineage link.
- Click on the orange cloud located next to the cs_import lineage entry that corresponds to the Network Entity ID of the record.
- The Network interface prompts with a message stating that the sync is performed successfully.
- Go back to the record profile to confirm the expected changes are made.
Typically, changes are visible within a few minutes. Occasionally, the changes take more time. If the changes are not immediate, check back at a later time.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.