The color of the note cards in Vault do not display in the same color as the placemark.
The Note color assigned by a user or role applies to the background and border color of the annotation in Info Cards and not in the color of the placemark. Placemark colors vary by annotation type and are not necessarily the same as the note color assigned by the user or role.
When placing the annotation, the user does not need to change the color selection panel of the line annotation unless the user wants to change its placemark color. When saving the annotation by clicking " ", the background and border color of the line annotation displayed in the Info Card should be same as the one for the user role.
Annotations display in a different color based on the annotation style selected.
There are five different types of text annotation styles:
- Insert: Displays a red line under the selected text. Allows a user to select the color of the note card.
- Strike-through: Displays a red line going through the middle of the selected text. Allows the user to select the color of the note card.
- Highlight: The highlighted text and the note card display in the color selected by the user.
- Revise text: The highlighted text display in green. Allows the user to select the color of the note card.
- External link: The highlighted text and note card display in blue.
Vault Help Documentation: Annotating Documents
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.