How to enable the Veeva Network Unmerge feature for a specific source system?
In order to enable the Unmerge feature for a specific source system, please do the following:
- Log into the Network instance using Admin credentials.
- Click the Admin tab in the top-right corner.
- Click the System Interfaces tab in the top banner or in the Overview list.
- Under Systems, click the System in which to enable this setting.
(The example here shows the user selecting A_Testsystem.)
- Click the drop-down for Unmerge Ability and select the appropriate option.
- Click Save.
Note: Any merges that were performed in a system prior to changing this setting are prevented from being unmerged.