How to Enable the Veeva Network Unmerge Feature for a Specific Source System?
In order to enable the Unmerge feature for a specific source system, please do the following:
- Log into the Network instance using Admin credentials.
- Click the Admin tab in the top-right corner.
- Click the System Interfaces tab in the top banner.
- Under, Systems, click the System in which to enable this setting (Example shows: Testsystem).
- Click the drop-down Unmerge Ability and select the appropriate option.
- Click Save.
Note: Any merges that are performed by this system prior to changing this setting are prevented from being unmerged.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.