How to retrieve data on Invalid or Merged_Into records in Network?
Invalidated and Merged_Into records are not searchable through the UI. A direct query into the database table retrieves record data in these Invalid or Merged Into states. Provide the correct table and VID to complete the following steps:
- Identify the VID of the Invalid or Merged_Into record.
- In the banner, click the Reports tab.
- Click Ad Hoc Queries.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Enter the appropriate query to search for the record:
SELECT * FROM HCP WHERE vid__v = 'X'
In this case, HCP is the table name. X represents the actual VID.
- Click the icon in the bottom-right window of the Query text box. This runs the query to retrieve Invalid and Merged_Into records.
- View the results in the Results Viewer:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.