How to Obtain a Report That Shows Records Created by a Logged-in User?
Create a report on any object that shows records created by the logged-in user. An End-User can use this report to easily view records they own.
1. Navigate to the object selected on which to report.
2. Create a new field of the data type: Formula and click Next.
3. Select Number with 0 decimal points as the Formula Return Type.
4. Use the Formula: IF(OwnerId = $User.Id, 1,NULL)
This Formula checks to see if the OwnerId of the record is equal to the User ID. If this check is true, then 1 is returned. If it is false, then NULL is returned.
5. Establish Field Level Security as desired. A user needs visible access to this field to see results in this report if the field is not on the appropriate page layout for this report to work. Click Save.
6. Navigate to the Reports Tab and click New Report.
7. Select an appropriate report type for the desired object and click Create.
8. Add the Formula field that was created earlier to the report and click Run Report.
9. Save the Report.