Question:How does the VInsights Average Call Per Day Calculation report calculate for CRM Online?
Answer:The calculation of Average Calls Per Day Calculation report is based on the following criteria:
- The current calculation for the selected time frame is hard-coded as 5 for work weekdays and 8 for WORK_HOURS
- The WORK_HOURS setting describes the number of hours in the work days
- Time Off Territory (TOT) records are included in the calculation
- The calculation for the selected time frame include:
- AVAIL_HOURS = # users assigned to selected territory and sub-territories x WORK_HOURS x 5
- TOTAL_HOURS_WORKED = AVAIL_HOURS - total TOT for selected territory and sub-territories
- TOTAL_DAYS_WORKED = TOTAL_HOURS_WORKED / WORK_HOURS
- AVERAGE_CALLS_PER_DAY = # Calls made in selected territory and sub-territories / TOTAL_DAYS_WORKED
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.