How are Real Time Cycle Plans calculated in CRM?
The Cycle Plan calculation considers Calls that are between the Start Date and End Date of the Cycle Plan.
The Territory_vod__c field on the Calls must match the Cycle Plan Territory. If the user has access to Calls that do not match the Cycle Plan Territory, those Calls are not counted in the calculation.
The calculations for the individual targets are abbreviated as shown below:
- This data is calculated through an Apex job.
- The Veeva Message CALC_CYCLE_PLANS_ACTUAL can be customized.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) CALC_CYCLE_PLANS_ACTUAL = (Status_vod__c = 'Submitted_vod' or (Status_vod__c = 'Saved_vod' and Call_Date_vod__c <=TODAY))
Note: The standard batch, VEEVA_BATCH_CYCLE_PLAN_CALC_CALLS, does not use this Veeva Message in its calculation. The real-time batch, VEEVA_CYCLE_PLAN_REALTIME_CALC, uses this Veeva Message.
- Manually entered or data loaded with the Cycle Plan by the customer.
- This data is calculated through the Cycle Plan Apex job.
- The Veeva Message CALC_CYCLE_PLANS_SCHEDULED can be customized.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) CALC_CYCLE_PLANS_SCHEDULED = (Status_vod__c = 'Planned_vod' or (Status_vod__c = 'Saved_vod' and Call_Date_vod__c >today))
- This is a formula field which is based on Planned and Actual Calls.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) formula for Remaining_vod__c: IF(AND(ISBLANK(Planned_Calls_vod__c),ISBLANK(Actual_Calls_vod__c)),0 ,IF(ISBLANK(Actual_Calls_vod__c) ,Planned_Calls_vod__c , IF(ISBLANK(Planned_Calls_vod__c ),0 , IF((Planned_Calls_vod__c -Actual_Calls_vod__c )>=0,Planned_Calls_vod__c -Actual_Calls_vod__c ,0))))
Remaining Schedule (Rs):
- This is a formula field based on Planned, Scheduled and Actual calls.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) formula for Remaining_Schedule_vod__c: If(Planned_Calls_vod__c - Scheduled_Calls_vod__c - Actual_Calls_vod__c > 0, Planned_Calls_vod__c - Scheduled_Calls_vod__c - Actual_Calls_vod__c, 0)
CRM Help Documentation: Cycle Plans Overview