Veeva Support Ticket Severity Levels:
An Urgent Production issue affecting all users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
|1 hour 24x7x365|
||4 business hours|
||1 business day|
||2 business days|
If an issue needs to be escalated for any reason please follow this process:
- Click the Escalate button available in the ticket view of the Support Portal.
- The appropriate Sr. Support Engineer and Product Support Manager is notified, acknowledge the ticket escalation and provide next steps in the comments.
- For further escalations, request contact from Support Management in the ticket comments. The customer is contacted directly. The escalation path is as follows:
- Product Support Manager
- Regional Support Director
- Global Support VP
- SVP of Customer Services
The following items are considered out-of-scope for standard Veeva Product Support:
- Configuration changes and testing configuration
- Training and How-to sessions
- Password resets - This is a Self-Service action
- Veeva Support Portal password resets are addressed in the Welcome to the Veeva Support Portal article.
- Modify customer data
- Build, debug, or minify Multichannel Content, Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) content, Approved Email (AE), Engage, CoBrowse, Vault Java SDK code
- Setting up reports
- Data work - Assigning Territories, creating new Accounts, loading data, etc..
CRM Knowledge Article: Veeva Global Support Policy
Veeva Support Portal Password Reset: Please set me up with a new password.