Veeva Support Ticket Severity Levels:
An Urgent Production issue affecting all users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
|1 hour 24x7x365|
||4 business hours|
||1 business day|
||2 business days|
If an issue needs to be escalated for any reason please follow this process:
- Click the Escalate button available in the ticket view of the Support Portal.
- The appropriate Sr. Support Engineer and Product Support Manager is notified, acknowledge the ticket escalation and provide next steps in the comments.
- For further escalations, request contact from Support Management in the ticket comments. The customer is contacted directly. The escalation path is as follows:
- Product Support Manager
- Regional Support Director
- Global Support VP
- SVP of Customer Services
The following items are considered out-of-scope for standard Veeva Product Support:
- Configuration changes and Testing configuration
- Training and How-to sessions
- Password resets (This is Self-Service and addressed in the Welcome to the Veeva Support Portal article). Click on Please set me up with a new password.
- Modify customer data
- Build Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) content
- Setting up reports
- Data work - Assigning Territories, creating new Accounts, loading data, etc.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.