How to Delete an Anchor of a Document in Vault?
An anchor cannot be deleted for a number of reasons:
- The user is not the author of the anchor annotation.
- The anchor is in use (not referenced by a link annotation).
- The author does not have Annotate permission in the related state of the lifecycle.
- Ensure the author role has Annotate permission in the related state of the lifecycle.
- Ensure the referenced link annotation is deleted by clicking the trash icon.
- The author can delete the anchor by clicking the trash icon for the anchor.
Vault Help Documentation: Related Permissions
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.