The Japanese document type name cannot be displayed in the Vault annotation anchor filter.
No Japanese translation is available for the document type name.
The user cannot find the Japanese document type name in the annotation anchor filter. Set the profile language to Japanese and implement the steps below:
- Select a document.
- Click Annotate.
- Create a Link by clicking the link flag .
- Click Add filter and Choose Document Type.
- Export the translation file from Admin --> Settings --> Language & Region Settings --> Bulk Translation Section.
- Add the Japanese document type name into the Translated Label column and Save the change.
- Import the modified translation file back into Vault.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.