A user cannot edit the Product Metrics record. The following seems to be correct: all configurations, object permissions in profile, Field Level Security (FLS), Metric Config, etc.
- The user territory has the setting: Users in this territory can view accounts assigned to this territory. For Account Access, the user has Read but not Edit permission on Product Metrics records.
- The issue can occur when there is no value for the field Available_Values_vod__c of the relevant Metric_Configuration_vod record.
- Change the user Territory settings:
From: Users in this territory can view accounts assigned to this territory.
To: Users in this territory can view and edit accounts assigned to this territory.
To change this setting, open the Territory page and then change the settings for the Account Access item.
- Be sure to populate proper values for the field Available_Values_vod__c of the relevant Metric_Configuration_vod record.
- CRM Help Documentation: Displaying Product Metrics
- KB Article: Error: Error: You do not have sufficient privileges to Edit this - When Updating the Product Metrics on Account in CRM
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.