The Completed flag of a completed Call Objective is changed from TRUE to FALSE. In addition, the Call Objective has reassigned to another user.
After syncing CRM for iPad, why does the Call Objective not display on the Call Report page on CRM for iPad?
The value of the Call2_vod field of the Call Objective record is not blank.
For reference, Call Objectives display on Call Reports when:
- The Completed flag on the objective is false.
- The objective is not associated with a different Call Report.
- The account on the objective is the primary account for the Call Report.
- The call date is in the range of the objective record From and To value.
To display the resigned Call Objective on Call Report page, clear the Call2_vod value of the Call Objective record:
- Open a Call Objective record's detail page.
- Click Edit button.
- Clear the value of Call2_vod field.
- Click Save button.
CRM Documentation: Call Objectives