When creating contents and using the com.veeva.clm.createRecord function to save records into a custom object, an error occurs in CRM iRep: Failed: SaveObject called with an object that cannot be accessed: <custom object name>
The error occurs because the Mobile ID field is not on the custom object.
To correct this error, add Mobile ID field to the custom object and grant Edit permission to it:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Object --> the custom object
- In Custom Fields & Relationships, click New
- Select Text and click Next
- Enter Mobile ID to Field Label, 100 to Length, Mobile_ID_vod to Field Name, and enable the checkbox of Unique (case insensitive) and External ID
- Click Next
- Select the profiles to which the user want to grant Edit access to this field via field-level security. By default, all user profiles can see this field
- Click Next again
- Select the page layouts that should include this field
- Click Save
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.