- When creating contents and using the com.veeva.clm.createRecord function to save records into a custom object, an error occurs in CRM for iPad: Failed: SaveObject called with an object that cannot be accessed: <custom object name>
The error occurs because the Mobile ID field is not on the custom object.
To correct this error, add Mobile ID field to the custom object and grant Edit permission to it:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Object --> the custom object.
- In Custom Fields & Relationships, click New.
- Select Text and click Next.
- Enter Mobile ID to Field Label, 100 to Length, Mobile_ID_vod to Field Name, and enable the checkbox of Unique (case insensitive) and External ID.
- Click Next.
- Select the profiles to which the user want to grant Edit access to this field using Field Level Security. By default, all user profiles can see this field.
- Click Next again.
- Select the page layouts that should include this field.
- Click Save.