Some Health Care Organization (HCO) records are not exported to the zip file by Target Subscriptions job.
The job error occurs - Record skipped due to missing target alias for reference code value <reference code> of type <Field Name>.
The export uses a specific system that has target aliases defined for some fields but they have not defined the alias for that reference code. The system does not know what value to use and skips the record export.
Supply alias values for the reference codes of the reference type by the following steps:1. Login to Network as an admin user.
2. Navigate to: Admin --> System Interfaces tab.
3. Click the Reference Alias menu on the left, and select the subscription job.
5. Click the Export button and download the reference list file.
6. Fill out TARGET ALIAS value with the corresponding reference code in CSV file.
7. Click Upload New File to overwrite the Target Alias value by the updated CSV file.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.