Not able to access Veeva CRM using the CRM Publishing tab in Vault.
The login information for the affected user is not updated in the CLM Administration console.
- Log into Veeva CRM (Salesforce).
- Go to the CLM Administration Console that is located within Veeva CRM (Salesforce).
- Click Edit and update the login information with the proper credentials.
- Save the updated credentials in the CLM Administration Console.
Once the proper information is saved, click on Validate Credentials to verify that the updated login information is valid in CLM.
- Veeva CRM Documentation: Uploading Content via CLM Vault Integration(search for CLM Administration Tab)
- Veeva CRM Link: Salesforce Login Page
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.