The relationship Shared Resource between key messages is built on the Vault side. Key messages can be synced from Vault to CRM, but the relationship shared resource is not synced.
The Field Level Security (FLS) of the Is Shared Resource (Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c) and Shared Resource (Shared_Resource_vod__c) fields of the Key Messages (Key_Message_vod) object are missed for the CLM integration user.
Grant the Field-Level Security (FLS) to the Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c and Shared_Resource_vod__c fields to the CLM integration user. Follow the steps to sync again:
- Login to the Org and open CLM Administration Console.
- Click link View Map and go to Field Mapping page.
- Click Compare CRM to Vault button check the Field Mapping (select Show All in CRM Fields picklist).
- Find fields: Shared_Resource_vod__c and Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c, check if the CRM FLS is hidden.
- Grant FLS to the Shared_Resource_vod__c and Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c fields.
- Repeat the 3rd step, be sure the two fields are mapped.
- Perform the Force Full Refresh in CLM Administration Console.
- Check corresponding key messages. The Shared Resource relationship should be synced.