The relationship Shared Resource between key messages is built on the Vault side. Key messages can be synced from Vault to CRM, but the relationship shared resource is not synced.
The Field Level Security (FLS) of field Is Shared Resource (Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c) and Shared Resource (Shared_Resource_vod__c) of object Key Messages (Key_Message_vod) are missed for the CLM integration user.
Grant the Field-Level Security (FLS) of fields: Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c and Shared_Resource_vod__c to the CLM integration user. Follow the steps to sync again:
- Login to the Org and open CLM Administration Console.
- Click link View Map and go to Field Mapping page.
- Click Compare CRM to Vault button check the Field Mapping (select Show All in CRM Fields picklist).
- Find fields: Shared_Resource_vod__c and Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c, check if the CRM FLS is hidden.
- Grant Field-Level Security (FLS) to field Shared_Resource_vod__c and Is_Shared_Resource_vod__c.
- Repeat the 3rd step, be sure the two fields are mapped.
- Perform the Force Full Refresh in CLM Administration Console.
- Check corresponding key messages, the Shared Resource relationship should be synced.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.