In some cases, the customer may request to cancel pending Data Change Requests (DCRs) that cannot be processed by Data Stewards. How can Data Change requests be canceled in Network API?
DCRs cannot be processed normally by Data Stewards if they are incorrectly formatted or caused by an underlying data issue. Since they cannot be processed, these tasks should be canceled.
To cancel the tasks, follow these steps:
- Go to the Veeva Network API and authenticate using Admin User credentials.
- Copy the URL of the instance (eg. sandbox.veevanetwork.com) to the Base URL box on the top of the page.
- Under Authentication, click the Authenticate button and provide the Username and password of the user.
- Copy the sessionId from the Response Body section to the Session Authorization box on the top of the page.
- Scroll down to Change Request and expand the section.
- Click on Cancel Change Request and insert the task ID into the Value field.
- Click on the Try it! button.
Veeva Network Documentation: Veeva Network API
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.