A call is in Edit mode. The user creates a Medical Insight from the call by clicking on the More Actions button. This produces an error: Insufficient privileges.
The user profile does not have access to Kmi_Account_Selector_vod and Kmi_Call_Account_Selector_vod Visualforce pages.
- Select on Setup --> Manage Users --> Users.
- Search for the user.
- Open the User Detail page by clicking on the user full name.
- Open the Profile Detail page by clicking on the Profile link.
- Scroll down to the Enabled Visualforce Page Access section.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Add Kmi_Account_Selector_vod and Kmi_Call_Account_Selector Visualforce Pages from Available Visualforce Pages to Enabled Visualforce Pages.
- Click on the Save button.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
CRM Documentation: Key Medical Insights
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.