How can Multiple Currencies be enabled in SFDC?
- Become familiar with the implications of enabling multiple currencies.
- In Setup, enter Company Information in the Quick Find box, then select Company Information and click Edit. Ensure that the selected currency locale is the default currency to use for current and future records. Enable Allow Support to Activate Multiple Currencies, and then Save the changes.
- To enable multiple currencies, contact Salesforce. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The organization ID (Production or Sandbox)
- Confirmation that the current currency locale needs to become the default currency stamp for current and future records (USD, EUR, GBP, and so on)
- Confirmation that multiple currencies cannot be disabled once enabled
- Confirmation that a system administrator is authorized on behalf of the organization to request multi-currency enablement
- Confirmation that consent is available to the lockout of this organization for a certain period, depending on the organization’s data usage volume
Salesforce Help Documentation: Implications of Enabling Multiple Currencies
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.